Since I’ve had mad writer’s block lately and dug Mackenzie’s latest post on current ongoings, I figured I’d share (and overshare) as well:
1) I paid off ~$900 in my loans this morning, holla! Let’s see how else I can bring my debt balance down this month.
2) After my run this morning, I realized that I forgot to pack my regular bra to work. I double up on my sports bra so I’m wearing the less sweaty one, but this makes me all sorts of uncomfortable and wiggle worm today. At least it’s not as bad as the time I packed two left boots.
3) Mad financial drama is going on with some of my family members, but it’s challenging to discuss the details so I’ll refrain. On one hand, I feel bad because I’ve chosen not to help out, but on the other I don’t feel bad because I think it would just enable the situation. I just don’t understand how people are okay with not working for
years decades at a time and having others pick up the slack.
4) #2 and #3 were the overshares, in case you were wondering.
5) I had a “saggy diapers” moment after seeing the Coachella line up – I’ve been a couple of times and have loved it, but not going is very beneficial for my pocketbook and brain cell preservation.
6) Who’s all thumbs and actually went “Ooooh!” when I saw a news clip that the 2014 Honda Odyssey has a built in Shop-Vac feature? *points thumbs towards me* – This girl! #iamanoldlady
7) I am aware #6 is still very consumerist of me, but at least it’s a van and not a gas-guzzling SUV!
8) I LOVE this: