Too soon for another round? Probably… but let’s go for it, anyway!
You know what’s awesome…
– When you post a You know what’s awesome part 2 post and instead of pressing Preview since you want to schedule it for later that week, you press Publish.
– When you try to finish the Hunger Game trilogy by the end of the week so you can talk about it with the coworker you usually talk books/movies with before you leave that job, but then wonder “Hrm, I wonder what Finnick looks like in the movies.” So you google it and read about not only that actor, but about the rest of the cast. Two or three hours later, you realize you’re clearly not finishing the trilogy in time, as well as feel like a weird creeper. (Umm, please tell me this is not just me…)
– When you obsess about a song that you hear on the radio, but by the time you get your Sound Hound app the song ends… for the third time. (Though amazingly, you just google ‘whistling song 2014’ and you find it right away!)
– When you say a word to a client because it makes you sound all smart… but then look up the word when the client leaves to make sure you said it in the correct context.
– When you get a call from someone you haven’t heard from in a super long time and get excited, pick up the phone and say “oh my gosh, how are you, it’s been so long!!!”… only to discover it was a butt dial.
– When you boil eggs for that week’s breakfast and, a few minutes later when the timer goes off, you go into the kitchen to turn off the stove… only to realize you hadn’t turned it on in the first place.
*Disclaimer, this one is kinda gross*
– When you’re on a trip and your sweetie is feeling really sick that he has to take a walk break and linger by the trash can. So he finally throws up in the trash can, and as this whole kerfuffle occurs, the two women waiting to cross the street become startled and jump back a little with big, surprised eyes.
– When after he finishes throwing up, you walk together and about five blocks in, you meant to console him but instead you blurt out, “Dude, you scared two ladies!”, and his only concern was “Were they hot?”
Care to share anything awesome with you lately? 🙂 Happy Friday!